Having made the decision to sell and move on, we believe that you start by taking a look at your house through a critical buyer's eyes. If necessary, be prepared to make a few small changes. Little improvements can make all the difference to achieve a sale. If you are unsure of how to best present your house we will happily give you help and advice to get results.
- We care about and communicate with our sellers.
- We will give you our time to collect detailed, accurate information on your property.
- We will create the best possible photographic presentation.
- We will give you candid and honest post viewing feedback.
- We will tailor-market your property providing local and international exposure.
ARE YOU READY TO SELL?
For your part it is good practice to ensure all your paperwork is in order. You will require:
- Photocopies of your passport
- N.I.E certificates (originals and photocopies).
- Your Deeds (Escritura), or Copia Simple of your Escritura.
- All paperwork and permissions relating to any building work, e.g. extensions /swimming pool, which do not appear on your Escritura.
- Habitation certificate (Cedula).
- Photocopies of recent utility bills.
- Energy Certificate.
If any of the above is cause for concern, rest assured our team are here to help you see this through, ready to go the extra mile to secure the sale of your property for the best possible price.
You will need legal representation to fully complete the sale and handover of all title and services. Legal conveyancing fees vary considerably between firms. You are of course free to choose whichever company you would like to undertake this work for you. However you will find that our partner, Lancaster Legal Services, a long established and well respected company in this area, will provide you with an unrivalled professional and personal service whilst offering very competitive rates. You can contact them through their website www.lancasterlegals.com. They will be more than happy, at any stage, to give you a no obligation quotation.